Heavy-Duty composite matting creates a virtually indestructible temporary roadway or working platform in nearly any climate or terrain.
Heavy-Duty Composite Rig Matting offers safety and stability, the two most important things on a worksite. Our Heavy-Duty mats are designed specifically with
high-traffic worksites in mind. Perfect for oil rig platforms, utility roadway, pull sites, construction pads, pipeline worksites and much more.
- HDPE composite mat that securely interlocks to form a solid and stable continuous roadway or
- Each composite mat has 84.5 sq/ft of usable surface area, weighs 1,150 lbs each, 600 PSI (42.2 kg
sq/cm) with a Maximum weight load of 86,400 lbs sq/ft.
- Aggressive vehicle tread pattern for harsh conditions such as snow, mud, sand, soft soil and uneven
- Panel Size: (Useable Surface Area) 6.5' W x 13' L x 4" H
(Actual Panel Size) 7.5' W x 14' L x 4" H
- Panel Area: 84.5 Usable Surface Sq. Ft. (7.85 m2)
- Panel Weight: 1,150 lbs (521.6 kg)
- Load Capacity: 86,400 lbs/Sq. Ft. (600 psi or 42.2 kg sq/cm)*
- Fire Ratings: UL94HB
*Static load, solid sub-surface. Varies depending on