I-Trac® is a Heavy Duty Temporary Roadway and Event Floor Matting.
I-Trac features a patented interlocking design that creates a continuous surface, capable of carrying
extreme loads over virtually most ground conditions. Each panel weighs only 38 lbs and is manually deployable. Installation is quick and easy, requiring no special skills or
- I-Trac is a patented interlocking modular system that creates a
contiguous surface, supporting heavy vehicular traffic over unsafe ground.
- With an extreme strength to weight ratio, I-Trac panels are significant enough to withstand heavy weight loads,
yet are light and versatile enough to be installed manually at a rate of 500 sq/ft per man hour.
- Secured by an inbuilt connection device, I-Trac is completely manually deployable and does not require any
special tools for installation.
- Each I-Trac panel covers 8.6 sq/ft,
weighs only 38 lbs, and has an extreme strength-to-weight ratio with a load capacity of up to 86,400 lbs per sq/ft.
- Because of the compact panel size, transport capacity is almost tripled
when compared to other large matting products. A 48' flatbed truck can carry 9,800 sq/ft of product.
- Panel Size: 36.3" W x 47.5" L x 2.1" H
- Panel Area: 8.6 Sq. Ft. (.80 m2)
- Panel Weight: 38 lbs (17.24 kg)
- Load Capacity: 86,400 lbs/Sq. Ft. (600 psi or 42.18 kg sq/cm)*
- High-Impact Polypropylene with UV Inhibitors
- Fire Ratings: UL94HB
*Static load, solid sub-surface. Varies depending on