Matrax is a Drivable composite matting used for temporary roadways, concert matting, turf protection, staging areas and many
This is the most versatile mat in its class.
The Matrax high-performance system is designed for use in venues that require vehicular access and capacity for supporting heavy loads such as
catering vehicles and equipment platforms. Other applications include temporary event parking, tent flooring, graduations and much more.
- Translucent color promotes photosynthesis to turf helping to keep it alive for up to 14 days.
- Each composite mat has 13.5 sq/ft of usable surface area, weighs 50 lbs each, and support 450 PSI (31.6 kg sq/cm) with a Maximum weight load of up to 64,800 lbs
- Matrax is approved for use on the National Mall by the National Park Service and is the Mat of choice by MLB stadium managers.
- Panel Size: (Useable Surface Area) 3.68" W x 3.68" L x 1.5" H
(Actual Panel Size)
4' W x 4' L x 1.5" H
- Panel Area: 13.5 Usable Surface Sq. Ft. (1.25 m2)
- Panel Weight: 50 lbs (22.68 kg)
- Load Capacity: 64,800 lbs/Sq. Ft. (450 psi or 31.6 kg sq/cm)*
- Fire Ratings: UL94HB
*Static load, solid sub-surface. Varies depending on sub-surface