Supa-Trac is a Heavy Duty Event Flooring and Light Duty Roadway System that can be used for helipads, inside event tents, stadium flooring, staging areas for lightweight equipment and
Supa-Trac is ideal for temporary flooring solutions for stadium concerts,
events, festivals, graduation ceremonies, exhibitions, tent flooring, and pathways. It is excellent for turf protection, safe vehicle and equipment access even on soft ground. Supa-Trac
is used by leading military forces, including all NATO countries for temporary tent structures. Manufactured from high impact materials providing versatility, superb strength and high
- Uniquely durable yet lightweight, Supa-Trac is ideal for protection turf
during outdoor or inside tents where heavy foot traffic may occur.
- With a load capacity up to 36,000 lbs/Sq Ft., Supa-Trac can support the
weight of forklifts with pneumatic tires, light trucks and vehicular traffic up to 3.5 tons per axle.
- Deployable in 5,10 or 15 panel sections without special tools, Supa-Trac
is one of the quickest temporary floors that can be installed indoors or out.
- Supa-Trac panels allow light, air, and water to reach the ground below, keeping grass alive while
protecting turf from the wear of pedestrian or vehicle traffic.
- Panel Size: 11" W x 38" L x 1.4" H
- Panel Area: 2.26 Sq. Ft. (.21 m2)
- Panel Weight: 4.4 lbs (1.99
- Load Capacity: 36,000 lbs/Sq. Ft. (250
psi or 17.58 kg sq/cm)*
*Static load, solid sub-surface. Varies depending on